Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Life Inspiration

 

   Life inspiration is what we need when we are stuck. Wherever we are, whether we are doing something or not, we will experience feeling tired, bored, or stuck. There are several definitions of inspiration, according to the Cambridge Dictionary:

1. Someone or something that gives you ideas for doing something 

2. A sudden good idea

3. Someone that people admire or want to be like

4. The act of breathing in.

     When I am stuck, I turn to God because He is the one who can do exceedingly, abundantly anything beyond I can ever imagine (Ephesians 3:20). I truly believe in God because He has proven himself real to me. I remind myself that He will never leave me nor forsake me (Deuteronomy 31:6). I pray and fast, especially when I'm seeking direction.

     All of us need good ideas, for sure. When our minds are stuck on doing the same thing repeatedly, a sudden good idea is encouraging. We can get inspiration by following people or their example. We can listen to motivational speeches on youtube, listen to music and sing along with it, and read God's word. Appreciating the beauty of God's creation is like a breath of fresh air. The heavens declare God's glory, and the sky proclaims the work of His hands (Psalm 119:1).  He is the Master Designer of your life and He can make all things beautiful because with God, anything is possible (Matthew 19:26). For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable (Romans 11:29) and He has made everything beautiful in His time (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

     Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4).

                                                                                                                                   

Cyd Pinky


No comments:

Post a Comment